Volunteers Needed at American Stage
Love Theatre? Want to talk about it? Join American Stage’s Neighborhood Theatre Ambassadors.
American Stage, Tampa Bay’s longest-running professional theatre company, is seeking outgoing individuals to join our Neighborhood Theatre Ambassador team. Theatre Ambassadors help us by:
- Spreading the word about our exciting programs.
- Connecting with local businesses to build relationships (distribute posters, flyers and donation requests.)
- Engaging with the community to share the love of American Stage
This is a wonderful opportunity to connect with your community while supporting the arts.
The schedule and location is flexible and based on your availability. All volunteers receive a complimentary ticket to the show you are promoting.
American Stage is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and volunteering with us counts as community service as recognized by most high schools, colleges and many employers as well as scholarship programs such as the Bright Futures.
– You will need to provide your own transportation
– There will be plenty of walking involved
– Some lifting (as much paperwork and posters as you are comfortable carrying, up to 25 lbs)
– Smiling : )
Contact American Stage Volunteer Coordinator, Colleen Cherry, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how to join our volunteer family.
Please add volunteer@americanstage to your email contacts to ensure delivery. If you don’t hear back from us within a week of submitting please check your “Junk/Spam” folder.